Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pale horse of the Apocalypse Caught on tape?

Today I have for you what I believe to be one of the best ghost videos of the year to this point. As you may know, the big news story in February was the riot uprising in Egypt. There are those who believe that this event is another sign that we are approaching the "End Of Days". On February 17th, MSNBC was filimg the riots in Tahrir Square when a strange figure materialized in the crowd. Now I have to say that we all should understand the power of photoshop and other editing tools these days, but man this one brings goose bumps. Start watching at about 1:25 or so and you will see what appears to be a greenish horse complete with a rider. Look closer and you can even see the rider moving his arms. Revelation chapter 6 verse 8 in the King James version of the bible mentions a pale horseman (one of the four of the apocalypse). Some versions of the bible actually say "pale green horse". So photoshop, optical illusion or Apocalypse? Either way, this is serious eye candy for lovers of the paranormal.

5 comments:

  1. Doesn't the BiBle talk about ghosts? Why do we say we don't believe some parts of the Bible? Are we trying to make the Bible fit into our lives when we should be trying to fit our lives into it? I believe in ghosts. It is obvious that we are in the "End of Days" regardless of whether that video is a hoax or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are exactly right sherry. I will also reiterate that I too believe in ghosts and add that this is, in my opinion a very convincing piece of evidence, though we should should not base our spiritual beliefs on "evidence", but our faith. I also want to add that this is actual MSNBC footage and is very unlikely to have tampered with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This video made my jaw drop....Gonna try and see if I can find the video on MSNBC to see the orginal video...Great job on the page/blog Loren! I'm excited and looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just went and watched the orginal footage from the Rachel Maddox show...which might I add, Im not a big fan of hers...lol...that's besides the point though, anyways, try not to focus so much on the horse figure itself and just watch around the horse. You'll see a few small like dots, the same color, so it may be some kind of reflection or something, they move along with the "horse image"...I'm not an expert, just a skeptic person that tries to answer questions that bug me.But Sherry's right, it doesn't really matter if it's a hoax or not,or a reflection from the lens or something else, it's pretty clear that the sands in the hour glass have almost emptied out....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think this is a hoax in the sense that someone altered or tampered with the footage in any way, based on the source( news agency). I do however agree that it could be a reflection or some other kind of illusion. This is supported also by looking at the waves in the image. They appear to match the flames in the background. However, this would be an example of some serious light play. I mean, the horse and rider are moving naturally, and notice the end where the image appears to "take off" into the sky as you would expect an apocalyptic figure would do. I would submit that the camera is seeing a spiritual apparition and does not know how to interpret it, therefore causing the "artifacting"

    ReplyDelete